One of the joys of business is working with an interesting, intelligent and varied network of people. We like to collect people around us who can bring new ideas and develop old ones. We are scaling quickly and the more of us there are the stronger we become.
It is not just employees we are on the look out for.
Graduate/Trainee Lettings Rock-Star.
Our unique property business needs a remarkable new recruit. Do you have what it takes to join our world-class team?
Before you give a weak ‘yes’ and fire off your standard CV with little thought, don’t.
FIRST, read below, find who we are, what we are about, and who we want on our team.
THEN give us a BIG YES and write to us telling you exactly why we should hire you.
We help Landlords build property Empires by Finding, Fixing, Renting and then Managing homes for our renters. We are lettings agents with a difference and it’s an exciting, fast paced, target driven place to work.
Take a look round this website and ForTheRenters.com too, to research what we are about.
You will be covering a lot of ground. You’ll spend most of your time meeting new people, visiting properties, conducting viewings and property inspections then liaising between our landlords and renters.
Using our technology and systems you will be able to monitor all aspects of the job easily.
You will have exciting targets and the autonomy to plan your week to achieve them.
We celebrate when we achieve, and the role offers commissions and bonuses for meeting or exceeding targets.
You’ll need to have a clean, UK, driving License
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and booking a diary.
- Monitoring and responding to all leads.
- Presenting new properties to existing applicants.
- Conducting property viewings.
- Negotiating and closing deals.
- Conducting property inspections.
- Creating client relationships that position us as the agent of choice for tenants.
- Getting 5* reviews, clients testimonials and referrals.
- Generally kicking-ass and being a rockstar.
- You must have a passion for property and want a career in the industry.
- You must have a clean, UK, driving License.
- You’ll need to live by our values;
- Be Bold and dare to be different; Stay Focused; Have Steely determination; Communicate brilliantly.
- You will be a self-motivated, personable and resourceful person with high standards. Someone who likes the feeling of working hard (and working smart) to smash targets.
- You may or may not already be in the lettings industry.
- You must be friendly, enthusiastic, and confident. You’ll be comfortable communicating with people from all walks of life and possess the tenacity to get things done even when the going gets tough.
- You’ll be organized and have an efficient, can-do attitude. You’ll also pride yourself on completing tasks on time and have strong communications skills.
- You’ll take pride in everything you do.
- You’ll be happy working with minimal supervision, and use your initiative to respond to changing priorities and conditions. At the same time you’ll love working with, and supporting your colleagues in delivering world-class service for our renters and landlords.
- Being comfortable with technology is part of the job and you’ll need to enjoy following processes to get the best results.
- Basic starting salary of £12,000-£14,000 dependent on experience.
- Commission and bonus making OTE of £15,000-17,000.
- Great opportunities for career progression.
IS THIS YOU?
Only apply if this sounds like your dream job and you meet all the requirements above.
If this is you, send us you CV and covering letter that answers this question.
QUESTION YOU NEED TO ANSWER: I kick-ass and you are going to employ me because….
(Don’t be modest, Answer by telling us why YOU)
WARNING. All Bog-Standard CV’s, sent without personalisation and answering our question go straight into the circular filing cabinet in the corner.