One of the joys of business is working with an interesting, intelligent and varied network of people. We like to collect people around us who can bring new ideas and develop old ones. We are scaling quickly and the more of us there are the stronger we become.
It is not just employees we are on the look out for.
Property Manager at ForTheLandlords.com
Our unique and remarkable business needs a remarkable Property Manager, is that you? Do you have what it takes to join our fast growing letting agency?
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated, personable and resourceful property manager to help us deliver our high standard of service. If you are looking for an opportunity to use your experience to contribute to the success of our business, then please get in touch.
You’ll spend most of your time liaising between our landlords, tenants and contractors to ensure the best standard of service is delivered for all parties. You will be covering a lot of ground dealing with landlords, tenants and contractors, as well as liaising with our refurbishment team and our on the ground local property experts. Using our technology and systems you will be able to monitor all aspects of the job easily.
Your main tasks will include:
- To arrange reactive and proactive maintenance work to the satisfaction of both your landlords and their tenants
- Book and attend quarterly property inspections using mobile devices
- Protecting your clients’ investments by arranging all inspections and safety certificates as scheduled
- The development and maintenance of strong working relationships with a network of high-quality and cost-effective contractors
- Successful completion of all tenancy vacates, to include check out and deposit release
- The resolution of all end-of-tenancy deposit claims to the satisfaction of our landlords, knowledge of DPS workings is essential
- To continue high standards relating to HMO Management, to include communal upkeep etc. Experience is preferred in HMO management.
- Creating client relationships that position ForTheLandlords.com as the agent of choice for landlords. After every interaction, we want landlords to be impressed by our service and recommend us at every opportunity.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
You will have previous lettings experience with a friendly, enthusiastic, and confident disposition. You’ll be comfortable communicating with people from all walks of life and possess the tenacity to get things done even when it seems impossible to do so. The ability to be highly organised with an efficient, can-do attitude is a must. You’ll also pride yourself on completing tasks on time and have strong admin skills too, taking pride in everything you do.
You’ll be happy working with minimal supervision, and use your initiative to proactively respond to changing priorities and conditions. At the same time you’ll love working with, and supporting your colleagues in ensuring a seamless service for our landlords, tenants and contractors. Being comfortable with new technology is part of the job and you’ll need to enjoy following processes to get the best results. Job Type: Full-time
SOUND LIKE YOU?
If this sounds like your dream job and you meet all the requirements we’re looking for (and more), we want to hear from you. We like to collect people around us who can bring new ideas and develop old ones. We are scaling quickly and the more of us there are the stronger we become.
FIRST, visit ForTheLandlords.com and ForTheRenters.com, to research what we are about.
If you think this could be for you, send us your best CV, and a covering letter that answers this question.
QUESTION YOU NEED TO ANSWER: I kick-ass and you are going to employ me because….
(Don’t be modest, answer by telling us why YOU?)
Email everything to: HireMe@ForTheLandlords.com
WARNING. All Bog-Standard CV’s, sent without personalisation and answering our question go straight into the circular filing cabinet in the corner.