COVID-19 Important Update – Please read before continuing to our main site or contacting us.
During these unprecedented times we are continuously reviewing how we serve our customers to keep everyone safe, to follow government instructions and to limit unnecessary pressure on the NHS.
Whilst we could not describe things as ‘Business as usual’, our core business of Property Management is functioning as normal.
- Tenant and Landlord accounts are being reconciled, receipts and payments processed.
- Tenants and tenancies are being looked after.
- Essential maintenance is carrying on.
We will contact you if circumstances dictate, so there isn’t a need to call unless you have an urgent situation to action.
With regards to none property management business;
Our aim is to provide as many services as possible and to operate as close to ‘Normal’ as possible, so;
- We are conducting limited viewings so long as we can stay safe, we have introduced ‘Video viewings’ and they are working well. We are still agreeing lets on property if possible. We see this as essential work as many people must move home.
- We are experiencing high demand from Landlords wanting to expand their portfolio of decent, safe and affordable homes for long term rent [a vital contribution to ‘UK Plc’ which we and our Landlords are justifiably proud of]. We are working hard to fulfil this demand are creating a ‘Queuing’ system.
- Landlords are contacting us with vacant property and where possible we are organising to list their property as ‘To Let’ and to find suitable tenants either now or ASAP in the future.
We are regularly communicating with all Landlords and Renters, and many of those communication videos are on this page, Scroll Down.
All our team are working from home and inbound enquiry volumes have increased.
Could we kindly ask that, before you contact us, you SCROLL DOWN to see if your query is answered on this page.
- Make a Payment: Can be done online here: www.fortherenters.com/payments/pay-online
- Report Maintenance: Use the PropertyFile App, download it here: https://www.fortherenters.com/report-a-repair
Using the App will ensure your maintenance issue is logged and we will update you via the app too. We will be prioritising urgent maintenance. Some non-urgent maintenance will not be attended to until free movement is resumed.
- General Enquiries: We are prioritising inbound enquiries and will deal with the most urgent cases first, so please bear with us. Please email us rather than phone if at all possible. Please expect to wait and please be kind to the team.
Our best email address is Hello@ForThelandlords.com this mailbox is monitored by a team of people.
Click to Download this Government advice, we have found it useful and you might too.
Please revisit this page for the latest Coronavirus updates from ForTheLandLords.com.
Update released: 06/04/2020
Update released: 03/04/2020
Update released: 30/03/2020
Update released: 23/03/2020
Update released: 18/03/2020