Renter Relationship Co-ordinator
ForTheLandlords.com are looking for a unique and remarkable Lettings Administrator to join our busy team, is that you? Do you have what it takes to join our fast growing letting agency?
We are looking for a self-motivated, personable and enthusiastic person to help us deliver our high standard of service. Alongside this, you will need to be professional, methodical and organised. You will also need to demonstrate excellent attention to detail and help maintain exceptional levels of customer service we pride ourselves on. If you are looking for an excellent opportunity, then please get in touch.
You’ll spend most of your time speaking with tenants and landlords and providing clients the best standard of service possible. You will be supporting our team to ensure all aspects of the lettings process is followed accurately and on time. Using our technology and systems you will be able to monitor all aspects of the job easily.
Your main tasks will include:
- Administration of tenancies, ensuring all lets proceed to move-in swiftly, smoothly and compliantly
- Managing the tenant referencing process
- Maintain the system to ensure accurate, tidy and well organised
- Keep property listings and window displays up to date
- Be aware of potential business generation opportunities and maximise services as often as possible
- Daily diary management
- Liaising with all clients, negotiators, property management and accounts to ensure all lets commence and conclude effectively
- Provide vital support to an existing busy team
- General office duties including filing, archiving and scanning
- Must have excellent organisational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Be able to excel and work well under pressure and always be confident [with a professional approach]
- Have an excellent standard of communication
- Have excellent IT knowledge, especially Microsoft Office/Outlook.
- Possess exceptional customer service skills
- Previous Lettings experience in a similar role is essential
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
You must have an enthusiasm about property and have a want to continue a career within the industry. You must also have a friendly, enthusiastic, and confident disposition. You’ll be comfortable communicating with people from all walks of life and possess the tenacity to get things done even when it seems impossible to do so. The ability to be highly organized with an efficient, can-do attitude is a must. You’ll also pride yourself on completing tasks on time and have strong communications skills too, taking pride in everything you do.
You’ll be happy working with minimal supervision, and use your initiative to proactively respond to changing priorities and conditions. At the same time you’ll love working with, and supporting your colleagues in ensuring a seamless service for our tenants and landlords. Being comfortable with new technology is part of the job and you’ll need to enjoy following processes to get the best results.
Experience within a similar role is essential.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
If this sounds like your dream job and you meet all the requirements we’re looking for (and more), we want to hear from you. We like to collect people around us who can bring new ideas and develop old ones. We are scaling quickly and the more of us there are the stronger we become. Visit ForTheLandlords.com and ForTheRenters.com, to research what we are about. If you think this could be for you, send us your best CV, and a covering letter that answers this question.
QUESTION YOU NEED TO ANSWER: I kick-ass and you are going to employ me because…. (Don’t be modest, answer by telling us why YOU)
WARNING. All Bog-Standard CV’s, sent without personalisation and answering our question go straight into the circular filing cabinet in the corner.
Industry: Real Estate
Reference ID: Ladmin01
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £16,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year