Local Property Manager – Our Boots on the ground. Mobile. Part-Time.
ForTheLandlords.com are looking for a unique and remarkable mobile property manager to join our busy team, is that you? Do you have what it takes to join our fast growing letting agency?
We are looking for a self-motivated, personable and enthusiastic person to help us deliver our high standard of service. Alongside this, you will need to be, methodical, organised with the ability to work under pressure. You will also need to demonstrate excellent attention to detail and help maintain exceptional levels of customer service we pride ourselves on. If you are looking for an flexible, part-time, opportunity, then please get in touch.
You’ll spend most of your time speaking with tenants and sometimes Landlords and providing clients the best standard of service possible. You will be supporting our team to ensure all aspects of the lettings process is followed accurately and on time. Using our technology and systems you will be able to monitor all aspects of the job easily.
Your main tasks will include:
- Take marketing photographs and write descriptions to put properties online.
- Conduct viewings with potential tenants.
- Prepare inventory reports.
- Physical inspections.
- Check out’s and, if needed, detail dilapidations and draw up end of tenancy schedule of works.
- Meeting contractors
- Help sign off maintenance over £1000, with snagging sheet and photos.
- Hand deliver notices.
- General attendance and being the ‘boots on the ground’ for our central UK-Support hub.
- Have an excellent standard of communication
- Have excellent IT knowledge, especially Microsoft Office/Outlook.
- Possess exceptional customer service skills
- Previous Lettings experience in a similar role is essential.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
This is a part time, flexible role. You let us know your available hours the month before and the UK-Support hub book your diary accordingly. The more work you do the more you earn.
You must have a car and driving licence to get you around your ‘patch’.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
If this sounds like your dream job and you meet all the requirements we’re looking for (and more), we want to hear from you. We like to collect people around us who can bring new ideas and develop old ones. We are scaling quickly and the more of us there are the stronger we become. Visit ForTheLandlords.com and ForTheRenters.com, to research what we are about. If you think this could be for you, send us your best CV, and a covering letter that answers this question.
QUESTION YOU NEED TO ANSWER: I kick-ass and you are going to employ me because…. (Don’t be modest, answer by telling us why YOU)
WARNING. All Bog-Standard CV’s, sent without personalisation and answering our question go straight into the circular filing cabinet in the corner.
Industry: Real Estate
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £120 per day + Bonuses